The world has been impacted on an immense scale due to COVID-19 (“coronavirus”) and our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected by the outbreak.
It has always been one of our highest priorities to ensure our guests have a clean and safe environment to be able to enjoy our hospitality with family and friends. We continue our commitment to providing comfortable and safe experiences at our locations across the country. We take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19, we have taken additional measures with our restaurants by sending updates and information as the virus escalates containing the necessary safety measures. We also continue to follow up-to-date health standards and recommendations from registered health authorities as per cleaning and hygiene protocols.
In response to the current events, we have taken the following actions to assure of the safety of everyone (guests, employees, partners, etc.) involved with the operation of our restaurants:
- Increased communications, ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- Increased frequency of cleaning our public areas including door handles, public bathrooms, table tops, condiments, salt/pepper shakers, menus, check holders, credit/debit machines, etc. and continued use of disinfectant on all common surfaces.
- Continued thorough food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Continued enforcement of our strict policy of not letting employees work while unwell.
- Educating all employees on the COVID-19 threat and preventative measures provided by CDC, World Health Organization and PHAC.
- Increased deployment of on-site antibacterial hand sanitizers and continued enforcement of hand washing standards.
Thank you for your continued support and trust as a valued guest and we look forward to serving you. We wish you good health and prosperity during these times.
For more information on COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”), please use the following links: